In fact, if you are a coach – business, wellness, life, spiritual – or if you are an author, speaker, seminar leader or business owner who generates income based on your expertise, then making money while you sleep has never been easier.
I’ve been doing exactly that for several years by cloning myself in online classes and courses that can be purchased and “attended” 24/7, and the automation tools for doing this are of a higher quality and are easier to use than ever before.
You see, it’s all about automation. From replays of audio recordings to video marketing to email messaging campaigns – automation rules! So I thought I’d share a few of my favorite automation tips and tools with you. Many are free and some might be very familiar to you – but are you using them?
(Side note: As I was typing that last paragraph two big orders came in. See what I mean?)
- Videos Campaigns that run 24/7 and build trust and rapport with potential clients and sell stuff to them
- Opt-in Pages on your website that capture emails and names that you add to your ever-growing list
- Autoresponders that send out automatic messages through email messaging services such as iContact, Aweber and Constant Contact
- Facebook “likes” that help your messages go viral
- LinkedIn Homepage Scroll that allows you to share your blog post with all your LinkedIn Groups
- Virtual Assistants who take care of everything from sending out messages to researching content for the book you’re writing
These are just a few of my favorites, but in truth there are countless ways today to automate what you do and when you do it.
I bet you have some favorites too! If so, comment below!
Here’s to you creating the lifestyle of your dreams! ~ Pamela
P.S. Want more cool information about creating the lifestyle of your dreams? Grab your free Lifestyle Blueprint for Leaders and Experts right here: http://www.pamelahaack.com